Two critically hurt after rollover accident in the Town of Addison | News
ADDISON, Wis. — Two people were critically hurt Saturday evening, May 12th when their car rolled over on Highway 33 at Walters Dr. in the Town of Addison. Alcohol was a contributing factor in the accident and neither of the people inside the vehicle were using safety belts.
Emergency crews found the 23-year-old driver of the vehicle trapped inside. They removed him and he was flown by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital. He has been identified as Jerrad Krueger of Mayville. The 21-year-old passenger was lying on the ground outside the car. He has been identified as Kyle Brunner of Horicon.
An investigation shows the vehicle was operating westbound on Highway 33 and for an unknown reason, the vehicle left roadway right and entered the north ditch line of Highway 33. As the vehicle slid sideways through the ditch, it made contact with a culvert at the intersection of Walters Dr. Contact with the culvert caused the vehicle to roll prior to coming to rest on its wheels.
Officials say the investigation remains under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Washington County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DNR: Snowmobilers should stay off trails until given “green flag”
- Operation Drive Sober initiative results in six OWI arrests
- Nelson Mandela: His impact on American activism, politics & pop culture
- Day spa receives calls from angry Walmart customers
- Get $6 off a carload admission to Country Christmas 2013
- Incident at U.S. 41/45 SB at Pilgrim Road cleared, lanes reopened
- U.S. 41/45 SB reopens after massive multi-vehicle wreck Sunday
- Salvation Army says monetary, toy donations down this season
- Police in Meno. Falls seek suspect responsible for armed bank robbery
- Red Cross says the holidays are the busiest time of year